Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Letter U



Today for pre-school I taught about the letter U and was VERY happy to teach them the song....The Umbrella Man. It was very fun, and I think they enjoyed it. The girls, especially, like singing the songs. Thanks, Mom, for introducing us to great songs.



After we were done with most of our lesson, the girls asked to sing our Halloween songs - Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo.... and Mr. Jack-o-lantern. I was happy to oblige.




I also got those little paper drink umbrellas to give every one. They were pretty much broken before the day was over.


1 comments:

Nana said...

What a legacy! I learned the "Umbrella" song from my Mother and I can remember my little sister, Margie and I standing on the piano bench while Mama played and we sang it at a Church function!! Thank you for teaching it.