Friday, November 2, 2007

World Series here we come


For all of us in the Payne family that are Dodgers fans (by default most of you should be) then you will all be happy to know that Joe Torre is their new manager. If you haven't already heard, then:

1. you don't care about sports
2. you've been hiding under a rock
3. I'm weird and pay way too much attention to the sports world, while you are normal and participate in society the way any rational person should.

In any case, you should all go out and get fitted your Dodgers swag now so as not to be accused of joining the band-wagon next October when they are playing in the World Series.

... next step, A-ROD.

7 comments:

Quinn said...

the Coles living here arent that big of baseball fans so i dont know, but i bet dad knows

Zak said...

I'm afraid to say I don't know Joe Torre, and whats a A-ROD?





just kidding! I know all about A-Rod, but I really don't no Joe Torre (should I?)

Julie/mom said...

I really like the dodgers, I would quite enjoy going to a few games!

Julie/mom said...

I know all about Joe torre. Regis talks about him all the time.

Tim Glenn said...

Zak, Joe Torre was the manager for the Yankees, and he took them to the playoffs 12 years in a row, and they won the world series 4 times.

Zak said...

oh, I knew the Yankees were getting rid of their manager, since the owner is dumb, but I didn't know the manager's name.

G Dawney said...

I am voting for #3 in this poll:

3. I'm weird (that would be Tim who is weird) and pay way too much attention to the sports world, while you are normal (that would be me, his mom, who is normal)and participate in society the way any rational person should.