Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIM!



Tim is the first smiley face on the left. He was sort of pudgy then. Now he is the tallest in the family and very slender! This picture was taken in 1991 at our 'Topaz' home in Arcadia, CA. Tim is 7 yrs here. We are celebrating Bumpas' 54th birthday.
Here is Tim, today, except now he just got a nice haircut. This is just a few days before his graduation from U of U. I believe he will be working at the "U" in the history dept. Right now, he has lift for Co. to pick up Hope, then they are on their way to texas to meet the parents! Have a great year, Tim. We are very proud of you.

6 comments:

Nana said...

Oh, and I just realized that Tim was born on my Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary - June 17th!!

Julie/mom said...

Happy Birthday Tim!

Anonymous said...

I was just about to say that I thought Tim's bday was on the 17th of June...I can't believe that is today! Happy bday to one of my favorite 24 year old nephews!

Anonymous said...

Mom,
what are you doing awake at 2:43 in the morning?

Nana said...

I don't take sleeping pills!

Tim Glenn said...

Thanks guys. I never thought 24 would ever come, now it's here... I don't know what I'm saying.

Texas is fun. We're about to go get some breakfast. It's sooo hot though.