Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We're Baaaaack!

After being away from the Internet for 3 years, we are now officially back online!!!

YIPEE!!

Tim and I (Dawney) made a deal regarding his computer and I have finally (whew) gotten connected at the house. That means I don't have to wait until 10:00 in the morning to check my email, or visit the blog, or do my banking.

Just in case you are wondering, we disconnected from the internet after learning about Mark's addiction. He has been sober now for 3 years and we feel that now is a good time to put us back in the loop. (He still goes to a 12-step meeting every Saturday).

We are feeling mighty blessed at this point. Things are going very well, all around.

Tim just got back from Tae-has (his new pronunciation of Texas) where he spent time with Hope's parents. Things are moving in a positive direction, but I am not allowed "to get weird" about it.

Morgan left, just this morning, to spend 10 days in Missouri. Yes, she's visiting Beth, but also attending the final trial of the young man (Harvey) who was driving the car when Eddie (her intermitant fiancé) was killed.

Jessa is working and playing, trying to get all her debt paid off and has recently decided that I need to change the color of my hair. Watch for updates on that.

It's all good!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Welcome back! It is nice to have one's own computer. And good to hear about your three delightful children!

Candice said...

all good news