Friday, June 27, 2008

Some Things to Say







First, I want to wish a beautiful grandaughter a Happy 18th Birthday! We are very proud of Haley. She has always been a JOY in our lives! Her birthdate - 28 June,1990. We will be on our way to CA to attend Chase's Missionary Farewell.
Chase has been so special in our lives ever since he imagined his "Shepard Dog". This is my favorite of Chase. We love him so much and will miss him but are very proud that he has chosen to do the right thing! Have a great mission, Chase.
Would you all please remember Matthew in your prayers. I don't know if Bart would want you all to know, but I am going to tell you because I am very concerned. I think it was yesterday that Bart and Diana had to admit Matthew into a hospital in SLC for emotional reasons. He is a wonderful but very troubled boy. May Heavenly Father bless the whole family. They have endured so much. We love Matthew so very very much. We will do whatever it takes to help get him better. Now, on to California - and - may we all have the strength to take whatever life has to throw at us!! Love you all!

2 comments:

G Dawney said...

Of course we will keep Matthew and the Paynes in our prayers.

I hope you have fun (?) at the Farewell. When will you come home?

We need to write down step by step instructions on how to rotate your pictures so that we don't get a kink in our necks looking at them.

Nana said...

Yes, Dawney, I could use some help with my pictures when publishing them to the blog. The Farewell was wonderful. Chase gave a great talk, they didn't sing "Called to Serve" that disappointed me. But it won't hurt Chase's mission one tidbit. Three girl friends came from Orem, Utah. They were darling. Julie put them to work. She was so fun with them. I was chuckling in my heart. Julie worked and the girls helped make delicious cookies, lemon bars, brownies - I gained two pounds just picking! I appreciate Julie - she let me sleep on the couch while everyone else worked to clean except for Dad/Bumpa. He was sleeping on the other couch!