Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Fun



































































We just returned from CA to attend Chase's Farewell. We did not get one picture taken so I improvised. He's a darling boy and he gave a great talk. Three friends came from Orem! They went home with Julie and helped clean the house and ate her lunch then cleaned and helped make more goodies. ( I marvel at all the wonderful goodies that girl can make.) (I may as well have gone on a cruise - I came back having gained 2 pds! Of course, no one made me eat - but everything looked so good. We had a wonderful time, Kylie was very beautiful and a great help to her Mother. She vacummed, and passed out hamburgers to everyone. She is joyful to be around! Griffin was adorable and excited to show us all his toys but of course that would have taken many days so he just showed us his very sizable collection of swords. (The toy of the day). Quin and Zak helped pass the sacrament. Wow, they're getting tall, and such good boys - following in the footsteps of their three bros. Now, due to trouble with pictures I never got Sophie's baptism in. She was baptized on 12 June - her parents wedding day! I hope I got the right pictures in there. My head is buzzing - I can't think anymore. This is too much. Just have a good day. I love you all.

3 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Great pictures, MOM! Thanks for all the updates.

Quinn said...

my name is spelled Quinn

Nana said...

I knew that! I don't know why I left the second n off. My mind had already moved on to other things! I love you anyway!