Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ok, Kind of Gross, but I find it Funny Also

I am NOT above bribing my children....so, to get help in cleaning the horrendous mess in the family room, I announced that I would give a Cold Stone's ice cream to anyone who helped me clean. I got volunteers! I was glad. The room got cleaned.
Here are the revellers in the back of my car. All of them....I am driving and taking a picture at the red light. I can do that, I just can't hold the phone up to my ear.
The GROSS part.....Quinn got blue ice cream. You will notice he got a real blue mustache too.

1 comments:

Nana said...

Not really gross at all! and I am for doing whatever it takes to get children to work and clean up their messes! Cold Stone is a great bribe. It's good I wasn't there, I probably would have just layed on the couch and slept while everyone around me cleaned. I liked Quinn with a blue mustache!