Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blogs of Note

Believe it or not, there are more blogs to look at!

Some of you know, and have commented on, Kylie has a blog. It is a good way to keep up with those writing skills! Something to do when bored. Her blog is: Kylie6.blogspot.com.

I have also set up another blog. It will have updates and information about Chase's mission. That is where all the who, what, where and when and pictures will be placed. His blog is at:
chasemission.blogspot.com. ElderCole.blogspot..... is already taken!

You will always be able to click the link, right over there, on the right.....the heading is, Blogs to Look at.

2 comments:

G Dawney said...

Julie... do you remember setting up a blog called "have gas"? There is a link to it on Kylie's blog. You might want to take a look at it.

BTW--you've obviously come a long way in blog land since that time!

Julie/mom said...

yes, I like my havegas website. It is nice to have a place to try things out. I lost the original background set up, then weeks later I was able to get it back. I really like that background.

Thanks for noticing my funny websites!