Thursday, July 31, 2008

Julie broke her leg!!


I'm sorry to inform you all that yesterday, Griffin's birthday, Julie was getting the yard ready for Griffie's birthday party. She had washed off the back yard for the party - she and griffin were walking out the back door - She said, "Griffin, be careful, the steps are wet, so don't fall, " and she promptly fell as she stepped onto the second step!! A terrible break (a compound fracture?) Christopher said as he and steven ran out to help her, part of the bone was coming out through her leg!! They took her to Emergency. She's had the surgery. She is still in the hospital - will probably come home this afternoon - Kerry told me. Barbara Rossiter immediately took dinner last night! That makes my heart say, 'Thank you' - considering I spent the day yesterday at the church with Sisters in our R.S. tying seven quilts for the humanitarian Center (they need thousands.) Anyway, I was there from noon to 6 PM. Came home tired and starving - ate voraciously then promptly fell to sleep in my bed. When I woke at 12 midnight, Dad told me the very bad news. Love you all, but my heart goes out to Julie. I hope you will all respond to her.

1 comments:

G Dawney said...

Ubiquitous Utah comment:

OH MY HECK!!!