Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie is busy cooking a turkey so I thought I would wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a great day filled with love and gratitude.

I'm thankful for a loud and energetic family who is fun to be around and who has lots of love to share. I'm thankful for my two wonderful boys, I'm so happy to have them. And for my husband who is very generous with his time and gives me lots of hugs and kisses. I'm also thankful for my new house that we are moving into on Saturday. I can honestly say that I love it!

I challenge everyone today to go out and do a little run/walk. It's a great way to begin your Thanksgiving holiday. I just got back from my run - small one today - and I feel good. Go enjoy the sun. Write back and tell about your day!

2 comments:

Julie/mom said...

You were EXACTLY right, I am baking the turkey! You must have ESP. I am hoping to get my run it, but it keeps getting pushed farther and farther down the line. I hope to get my teeth brushed and go and watch my men folk play a little football. There's been a lot of smack talk going on in this house this morning. We'll see how it all really turns out!
I still need to go get the ingredients for the Green Bean casserole. I am hoping Kylie and Griffin will make it!
Then I will try to burn off a few calories!
Our meal today should be GREAT!

Nana said...

Five days after thanksgiving I am participating on the blog. My computer doesn't work and I'm really mad at two people in my family!! They have messed up my computer!! I haven't been able to use my computer for over two weeks! Anyway, Thanksgiving was wonderful! Everybody helped. Dawney and Tatia were fabulous. They came to the house and worked their little buns off. Tatia even made us "buns" of a sort. The rolls were delicious, T. If there is a better word than fabulous, Mark is it. We wouldn't have had a finished dinner without him. He stood at the oven, cooked the rolls, perfected the ham, watched over the pies, and on and on. We loved seeing Bethany and Mike and their darling Hayden. I wish Mike much love in his new Quest (which is Afghanistan) in December. The huge turkey was big, brown, moist, and delicious - cooked by Diana. It was great fun having Mo, Jessica, Haley, and jumpy, happy Allysa back in the house at the same time. What darling grandaughters. Adam was sweet, Matt quiet, hungry, and polite, Katy is beautiful. Daniel is and always a wonderful boy - easy. And I got many hugs from my two "beloveds" Jenna and Sophia. The house was full of laughter and cheer even with the Nana who is a "Christmas Cactus"! I know I should have written this on the blog so if anyone can change it to the main blog - please do so. I love all of you very much. CMP, we missed your two wonderful boys! And, we are anxiously looking forward to the exciting event to take place in December when we will, for sure, see all of the Coles. And, we welcome beloved Heather into the family!