Friday, November 27, 2009

Répondez s'il vous plaît

We are standing out....and NOT in a good way!

Apparently, we are not very good at the RSVP - no one on our (Steven's) side has done it!!

Please, let's all RSVP for Steven and Heather's wedding. You will need to be able to state whether you want Steak or Pasta.

Come on now - whether you are a yes, or a no, let's all respondez s'il vous plait!

Copy and paste (or maybe clicking it will work) this to go to the RSVP site:
www.theknot.com/ourwedding/StevenCole&HeatherMustard

2 comments:

Steven said...

I think Nana & Bumpa, the Hansens, and the Coles have RSVP'ed so far. Thanks!

Nana said...

Julie, I guess I have to apologize for my children not responding. I actually thought I had taught them better! Candice, Bart, and Dawney, where are you?!!