Monday, November 30, 2009

On the road to Vegas

You know, they say that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Unfortunately for my children, this didn't happen in Vegas but on the way to Vegas.




(Mom - push the play button to see the video)

I finally got the thing that allows me to upload the video files from the camera so that I can post them. This is part of what was in the camera when I was learning the software. The video is us (the Glenn family) driving to Las Vegas, heading for the Hawaiian cruise. The song came from Camp Earl Anna and the late 1970s.

6 comments:

G Dawney said...

nice baritone, too

Nana said...

Great video! So fun to hear you all singing! To me, the cream on the Thanksgiving pie is when my children sing together at the piano just before leaving. It makes my heart say thankyou, when Tatia sits down at the piano with the other children standing behind and everybody sings their favorite songs. Now, Adam, and Katy have joined in. I think Jessica was there as well. I loved seeing all of Dawney's kids singing in the video!! Way to go, Dawney.

Julie/mom said...

Very Good, Dawney!!
Thanks for posting it!

Christopher said...

I had a missionary companion that loved to walk down the street singing this song with the different parts.

The best part was the companion was from Argentina, and spoke absolutely no English. I wish I recorded his accent in this song for you to hear.

G Dawney said...

Oh Christopher! Was he singing in English or Spanish? And WHERE did he learn the song? Oh I wish I could have heard that!

Christopher said...

He sang in English...I taught him.