Friday, February 5, 2010

HOW FUN TO GET A BIRTHDAY PACKAGE!!!


It is so fun to get packages in the mail! In the package was this darling yellow apron - made by Julie. Both Dad and I felt tickled!Dad took a picture of me with my apron over my pjs. It is now 1;30pm and I am still in my PJs! I've been fiddling on the Blog all morning. But, after a call to CA and rousing Dad out of bed from his nap - after so much trouble - I was finally able to put it all together . . Thanks to Dad. I don't think any of you can appreciate what trouble I am going through to get into the 21st Century. But, I'll not give up! And Thank you, thank you, Julie, for making my birthday a little more fun. The yellow fabric is covered with little black bees!! so fun. And thanks to Tatia for extending my birthday for a whole week!! I love you all.

0 comments: