Monday, February 8, 2010

THE WALLOPING , WARM-YOUR-HEART, WELL-APPOINTED, WHIMSICAL, WHIPPER-SNAPPING WEDDING!!


I'm just trying to keep the blog from going stale. And today I looked in Heather's wedding photos. I saw some pictures that I adored. So, am just posting a couple of my favorites. (I would have posted some pics of my wonderful birthday dinner but when we arrived at the party I started taking pictures and the camera wouldn't take - said it was exhausted) But, isn't this picture so beautiful of the Bride and Groom under the veil.



The weather outside is frightful but their hearts are feeling delightful!!


I love this one. Oh, happy day!!



Isn't this a great picture of Mother and Child.




The Brothers are handsome as well. It was a lovely wedding. Seeing my children and GC looking so happy it makes my heart say 'thank you' and I'm so happy to be a part of this mess!

4 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Great post, Mom!
Beautiful pictures!

Candice said...

Mom, I love these pictures. And thanks for the post. I always look forward to a new one.

Tatia said...

Love the picture with K & J! Julie, I hope you printed it. the first picture, under the veil...WOW! Talk about romantic...
Mom, what wonderful words you are using!!!

Nana said...

Yes, I love my new birthday present. One of your best!!