Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Straight A's!

I just had to brag for a second because TANNER, at this moment, has straight A's!!!! I am so proud of him. He started middle school this year and it has been a hard transition. But he has become a very good student and is responsible with all his work. He is doing great on his Math tests (which is the hardest for him) and aces his History tests (which are his favorite) and his hard work is paying off.

Hooray, Tanner, for being a straight A student!

(Just pretend the boy in the picture is blonde. I couldn't find another one on google.)

4 comments:

Tatia said...

Hip Hip Hooray for Tanner!!!

Julie/mom said...

Congrates to Tanner!! It is SO NICE when "it" all comes together!! A relief! Now, I think Tanner deserves a trip to Shabu Shabu!

Nana said...

Oh, yes. . and take Julie with you.(I could have provided a real picture of Tanner.) But to my beloved boy, Tanner, I am so proud of you. Doing well brings super feelings about ones self. Congratulations!!

GBART said...

Congratulations Tanner.
You have discovered one of the most important keys to happines.
Good grades = college = good job= much higher paycheck = much more freedom to make choices.
And this is just a few of the advantages. I can tell you many more.
Love ya
Bumpa