Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bracket Time!

We did this last year, I think with smashing results. I probably should have posted this a few days ago, but it's better late than never.

If you want to play online just follow the directions below, it's the same thing as last year (ESPN). Let me know if you have any questions.

The group is called "Payne Family Brackets"

The game is called Tournament Challenge at espn.com. Here is a link.

Just go there and click on "create entry" and then after you do that you'll want to join our group. Click on "My Groups" at the top and then "Create or Join a Group". Type in "Payne Family Brackets" and join!

It will ask you for a password which is Nana's first and "middle" name, lower case, all one word.

Hopefully that's clear, if not just email me and I'll give you the password in an email, or just send you an invitation to the group.

Jenna won last year, who will win this year?

6 comments:

Julie/mom said...

I'm all joined up!!
Thanks for the great instructions, Tim!

Tatia said...

Oh Tim! I am so sorry I haven't looked on the blog until today! I could add our family's brackets but the website probably won't let me. I WAS winning earlier today because I predicted Butler, BYU, Kansas St., Villanova, St. Mary's, Baylor and Old Dominion as winners! But I also chose UNLV, Vanderbilt and Georgetown! OK. I chose Georgetown to win the whole thing. I'm a goner!

Tim Glenn said...

Haha! Tatia, you are the best.

It's ok, I knew that I posted it pretty late. I don't think the site will let you post one anymore. Keep us posted though on who wins in your family, Hope wants revenge against Jenna.

I'm currently in last place. It is NOT a good year for me.

Tatia said...

As of 4:43 pm on Friday, I am STILL in first place in my family!

Steven said...

My bracket is in the group Colefam, and I didn't notice this one until wednesday when it was too late. Is there a way to change the group settings and "unlock" the group? I'm kind of dominating and I think that the rest of the family should see it... ;)

Zak said...

Actually me and Steven are tied for first, but being able to maintain my level of greatness is a big accomplishment, so yes, Steven is dominating