Monday, June 8, 2009

At the Beach and Blessing Day

We spent the weekend in CA. First we went to Camp Pendleton where Tatia, Don, and family were spending time at the beach. (One of their summer traditions). Julie drove Kylie, Griffin, Dad and I there. I think it took about two hours. It was windy, cold, and very sandy. I believe a foreign substance went through my eye, and up to my brain, because I had the worst neuralgia - thought I might die of the pain, but I just smiled because it was so much fun being with the happy children. The Beach pictures will come a little later.



Here is Teo in the heirloom dress that his Dad was christened in. A lovely tradition. And a beautiful composed Mom organized and ready for church.








Mommy Candice, Tanner, who has waited so long for a little bro. Beautiful Picture!













Here is the proud Daddy kissing his son good-bye. We are off to Church.





















Here is a better picture of the dress.













The two grandmothers with the little darling. Sherma and Connie. Teo is blessed to have so many family members love him so. Teo is not happy.






The first day we spent at the beach. I got to hold Teo. Mmmm, it felt so good!





This is Griffin. On the way and in the car, I asked Griffin if he remembered to bring a "beach bucket"? He said, "plastic or metal?" I said, feeling rather gobsmacked; "well, plastic?" He said, very matter-of-factly, "Yes."









Jenna and Kylie building a sandcastle with Daniel, Tanner, Griffin, and Sophia. Don and Allysa have many more wonderful pictures of everyone at the beach. Let's see some of those!


2 comments:

Julie/mom said...

If I didn't know better, I would have thought you were holding an antique doll in the baby blessing pictures.

Nana said...

Everything was antique except for the tiny heart beating under that dress!