Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TIM TURNS 25 TODAY!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM! He is 25 today, 17th June. He looks a little like Jesus, here. . . and he does follow Jesus. He also is a rock singer at his church and he plays guitar there, as well.





Tim and Hope, 25 Aug. 2008



One of my favorite alltime pictures - Tim and "Topher" (I've heard this name a lot lately)with their Bumpa - about 23 yrs. ago. Tim was probably 18 mos. and Topher would have been 3 yrs.



Another favorite; Tim climbed up on the bed and fell asleep in his Bumpas arms.




Having Bumpas' Birthday Dinner (53rd) in 1990



Here is Bumpa with his first five grandchildren. How perfect and sweet they all look.

Now we are in Hawaii, 2007. Five Boys feeling their "oats". I am also getting dizzy trying to stay focused on these pictures.





Five oldest grandchildren again several years later. They have just finished their dinner on the cruise.




This is Katie and Tim. They, with several others are on their way to snorkel in the sea.



Here is Tim and Steven in 2004 (I think) at a family reunion in 2004.




Christmas 2004. Tim with his Dad and Sister Bethany. She is now soon to be a "Mommy".




"Let them eat cake." Words spoken by Marie Antoinette regarding her subjects who were starving just before the French Revolution. Famous words now acknowledged as legend and not fact.




Now for evermore, he will be dancing with Hope. Happy Birthday, Tim. We are so proud of you and love you. May you forever love dancing with your beautiful wife.

P.S. It is now 3 minutes before 9 pm! I am finished for the day. I love you all.

3 comments:

Tim Glenn said...

Thanks Nana :)

Tatia said...

TIM,
YOU ARE UNDENIABLY AND WITHOUT A DOUBT MY VERY MOST FAVORITE 25 YEAR OLD NEPHEW BORN ON JUNE 17! HAPPY BIRTHDAY A HUNDRED TIMES OVER!!. I'm sooo sorry I missed the actual day. If you come to the family Father's Day dinner at my house on Sunday at 4:00 pm we will make it a bday celebration, too!

Yes, Dawney, my house, Sunday, 4:00 pm. I will see you tomorrow morning with Dad.

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Tim! You are half-way to 50... think about it :)