Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Day for Two Birthdays



Someone in this picture is having her 20th birthday today!
Happy Birthday to Morgan!













In 1999, she swam with her cousins and sister. Jessica was just a little more outgoing!














In 1998, when Morgan was 11 yrs. Nana had a dressup tea party for the girls. Two sweet boys enjoyed the party, as well.










One more picture of the "Tea Party".


















Jessica, Lysa, Haley, and Mo. Jessica and Mo had just finished playing basketball.














Here they are with their proud Mommy.















Mo, Nana, Jessa, at Sophia's Baptism last year. I love this picture.











Here is Mo at 7 yrs.



















Here is miss "Glamour Puss" at her brother's wedding reception.
Happy Birthday, Mo!! We love you.

5 comments:

Tim Glenn said...

happy birth anniversary mo, and good job nana, I don't know how you do it.

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Morgalo!

Julie/mom said...

happy birthday, Morgan!
I love the picture, too, where you are sitting with nana and Jessica.

Tatia said...

Happy happy birthday, Morgan Dear.
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had one wish then it would be...
a happy, happy birthday to you from me!

I love the glamour picture!

Candice said...

I love the priceless photos of you as a little girl. And I love your hair cut. Happy Birthday!