Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SOPHIA, AS WELL!
Here she is with her friends who like to make a big deal of her. This happened when she was baptized last year.







Sophie and Daniel are good friends. Daniel is very good at looking out for her.














Sophie with her Bumpa
















Making faces with Haley!















Sophie at 3 yrs. She was a little upset that day because Nana had washed her hair and put a bow in it for some pictures. She refused to smile!!
Happy Birthday, Sophie

6 comments:

Tim Glenn said...

Sophie, I challenge you to a game of 4 square!

Happy birthday.

Bethany said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you!

Julie/mom said...

Happy, Happy day, Sophie!!

Glad Nana took the picture of the miffed Sophie, it's a great picture!

Tatia said...

The "miffed" picture of Sophia looks like Bethany when she was small...Maybe that's because all these years later, Nana is still cutting the bangs straight across!

All these bday pictures make me miss my babies...

Candice said...

Happy Birthday Sophia. I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Nana said...

At least now, when I cut, I leave the forhead covered!