Sunday, June 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALEY!!



Haley was born 28 June in Oklahoma. This picture was taken when she was 5 years old.




Haley and Allysa probably at 6 and 7.




Playing the part of "amazons". They look convincing to me!




Here's the sweet lassie at her Auntie's wedding in 07.




Haley and her Dad in 2007


One of her graduation pictures.





Swimming with the Dolphins in Hawaii 2007.







She has always loved being with her family.

At Camp Pendleton Beach near sunset. Allysa and Haley.





Very artsy pictures. I love them. And I love these girls. And I so love Haley.As I look back on her life I remember so many things that she has gone through. Experiences that have given her strength and hope, Courage and faith, Trust in her Heavenly Father, a love and dependence on her family. I am one of those and I treasure the thought. I love you Haley. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. (Steven, two more birthdays and it will be your turn!!) I have been at this computer ever-so-long and now my brain is flat ironed. But, I love you all and I am happy to do this one cherishing thing for all of you!

3 comments:

Candice said...

Wow! I loved the pictures at the end! Did Jenna take those?

Nana said...

Probably the mom or the Dad. I think the Dad. I'll see you tomorrow! We are excited!

GBART said...

Nana is the greatest!

Thank you

Bumpa