Sunday, July 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDICE MUFFIN!!!


And I loved you then



here is the Birthday Baby, just a couple of hours old, 26 July, 1972



Here she is at 3 yrs. I love this picture



When she was doing commercials.


In front of Tom Sawyers Cave. We looked for "Indian Joe" but didn't find him!




As a babe being held by Mom. Does she look a little like Teo?



By this time we were just a family of four. You two kids kept us going!!!



Sorry, I didn't see that this was turned sideways. I searched for this pic yesterday and had it ready but when they are tiny little pictures sometimes I can't see them properly. Anyway, I love this picture of CMP and Tanner on Thanksgiving Day in 2003 just ready to walk out the door to the airport for CA.



Here she is in Paris on her honeymoon with Gil.



Beautiful Picture with Teo



The family. Candice, Tanner, Teo, Gil. Have a wonderful day Candice. We love you!

4 comments:

G Dawney said...

Happy Birthday, CMPJ!!

Candice said...

Thank you, Mom. I love looking at those pictures when I was first born because you and I are the same age at that time. I think you look great.

I had a great day today. My family took me to dinner at a sushi restaurant. It was very good. I had my first soda in 2 weeks!

Thank you for the pictures. I'll call later, I think I'm going to take a nap as one of my birthday presents!

TTFN

Tatia said...

Candice,
I miss you.
Happy Happy Birthday, Candice dear.
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had one wish then it would be,
that you would live in Utah, here with me!
Love, tph

Candice said...

I loved that!!!!