Friday, July 24, 2009

Wet and Hot

**EDITOR'S NOTE: (Julie) I was shocked when I push, "publish" and off this post went to the Payne blog. I don't know what happened, or why, but it is here now. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Here is the pool that Griffin has been taking his swimming lessons in: That's his class, far, far in the left hand corner.
I tried to figure out how big this pool was, but I just wasn't sure. It really looks like a regular, Olympic size.
Griffin's new teacher, Skyer, has him swimming the length and the width!

Here's a short video of the above picture:


We have not played much tennis. Maybe because of my hurt elbow.

We have played a lot of Settlers of Catan.

Steven always has interesting stories from work. I should start to post those.

We have been swimming - the pool got so hot, we had to add cold water.

Kylie is spending the night at a friends tonight (Friday)

Q & Z are backpacking/hiking with their scout troop - gearing up for their week long Yosemite trip.

Hmm, the last question is, What's for dinner? I don't know!

1 comments:

Nana said...

I'm very impressed with Griffin's swimming and so proud of him. Am glad that you posted on this blog - -you seldom do. We miss it. Yes, we expect you to blog on both blogs. I guess because you are an interesting person and we all want to see what you are doing. For dinner, Dad and I went to Tatia's last night and had Chicken Cabbage Salad, mmm good, watermelon, and corn on the cob. That is, white corn on the cob. To top it off, there was garlic bread. Try that meal some time,