Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Candice is leaving for CA


She just finished this quilt. It is an $800.00 quilt!! I am so proud of her. Now she is leaving for CA and taking her quilt with her. I think she is driving down tomorrow. Gil is driving her then he will fly back. I don't know exactly what they are going to do. CMP will figure it out as she goes along. Good luck, my darling child. We love you so. . . and we love your boy . . . I don't know why all this had to happen. I guess I will have to be patient to know if all this was really necessary.

4 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Candce, I LOVE that quilt. It turned out great!!

G Dawney said...

We need to start a bidding war for the quilt. I want it.. Tatia wants it.. I think Mama wants it too.

I will bid ... crap. I have no money and I don't think I have anything that Candice wants. I could bid 2 of my children. But that could be more trouble than it's worth.

Nana said...

I don't thnk CMP will look at any bidding. She worked very hard on that quilt and she is gonna keep it. It is a great accomplishment, though. So are Dawney's two children!

Nana said...

I guess if any one can bid on it - it wold be Tatia as she was the one that drove Candice to get it done. It had sat for two years in her closet. Her second mother, Tatia, badgered her enough that she made it!!