Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just like Lewis and Clark!


My baby has left! And just like Lewis and Clark, she knows the general direction of where she is going and that is just about it. At least we have her cell phone - 898 4077. Unlike Lewis and Clark, she probably won't find fame, but I hope she finds fortune!! We love her and miss her.



I'll count my blessings; I do have this one left -


I see this one once in a while -


I still have this one. Although she is in mourning. She is always happier when this one is with her.

We have just come out of the "Mark Twain " cave in Hannibal, MI.

This little cutie stayed in CA to raise her wonderful family. "She is also good at breaking a leg."

4 comments:

Nana said...

This little piece of news was sooo hard to do!! I couldn't get it spaced right and I kept losing pictures because I had to put each one in the right sequence. Whew, I could have my yard done by now. Sometimes, sitting at the computer is a big waste of time!!!

Anonymous said...

Or else I could have had your yard done!
I am out of the denial stage. I skipped the anger stage. I am in the sad stage. My heart hurts. I'm sure it will be a couple of days before all the tears are gone. The only reason I am not pulling my hair out is because I truly believe Candice is in the right place at the right time. She belongs with Tanner. She has sacrificed much for her son, but that is right. She also belongs with Gil. He loves her and he will take care of her in the way she needs, as she will take care of him. That comforts me. In the end it comes down to trust. I trust Candice to keep her light shining. I trust Gil to love her. I trust in HF's love and his ability to comfort and strengthen us all. After all, we can always talk on the blog!

Julie/mom said...

Your post was great, mom!
You know you can move your pictures around, put them in different order after you get them in. I like how it all is now!
The yard work will always wait for you.

Candice said...

I can't say anything or I'll just end up crying.