Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pull-ups Contest

Yesterday the Cole boys had a pull-ups competition. The competition was two-fold. The first fold was to see who could do the most at once. I won, 16 pull-ups. The second fold was to see who could do the most pull-ups from that time (12:30 PM) until midnight. I started off ahead, but then Zak broke out in front by doing about 3o while I was in the pool. We were tied at 80 each around 9:00 PM, and then I had a slight lead (105-100) at 11:15, just 45 minutes to go. We started a movie at 11:30 and Zak valiantly went to do a pull-up or two every 2 minutes, but in the very end I managed to win with 139 pull-ups to Zak's 135. Both of us fell off the pull-up bar, unable to do any more. The movie we watched was Star Wars II. Only I actually managed to stay awake for it. We'll watch II I tonight and then the new animated Star Wars movie tomorrow.(Griffin is VERY excited for this).

1 comments:

Nana said...

So you had pull-ups and wore yourself out. Keep trying - you will become very musclely. That will be good and it will make you strong boty mentally and physically. I think mentally strong is better (because that is how I am.) I love Zak's tenacity. He is always trying and that makes Steven just go a little farther. Love boty you guys.