Tuesday, September 2, 2008

22 Came to Dinner!

And last comes Steven, who is full of light. He is always so happy and willing to help in whatever way. He looked for my fur coat to wear outside. But he could not find it. I guess I hung it up downstairs. Although it was cold enough for a fur coat. They were all good sports to eat outside as that was the best place to seat 22. I do so love to see my grand kids. They are wonderful and are so busy filling their lives with all the things that they need to do right now. I am very proud that most are in college and are improving their lives. They are all doing the right thing. And Bumpa and I did the right thing, as well. . luring them to dinner with delicious steaks!!

Here is Bart and Bart. I love them so. Diana didn't want her picture taken.

Lyssie, Marie, Haley, Katie . . where is Jessica. She came, as well. She must be downstairs. She is wonderful and I love her very much.


Haley also brought her cousin, Luke Hansen, from Sacramento. He goes to BYU and is 22. All the college kids came with Christopher. Thanks, Christopher. I love Christopher for always being thoughtful.



Haley had her nails done very fancy!!




Haley brought her roommate, Marie, who is a neice to Marsden.





Here is Bumpa with Haley . . he adores her.






Gil came alone. He is waring Sherma's sweat shirt because it was very cold outside. We had had lots of hail in the morning that covered the ground and made it white! Gil has worked soo hard this last week. He manicured his lawn and I do mean manicure! Not one blade of grass is higher than the next one! Amazing. Everything looked beautiful at their now rental.







Don came. He brought vegetables from his fabulous garden!








Christopher is smiling now, with Tatia. She told him he was her favorite nephew! whew, that's dangerous!









Christopher was there. He looked like he had spent the weekend riding his "Shadow".










Haley came, she and Allysa miss each other.











We were happy to see the other "Paynes." Matthew loved the steak and Adam loved the potatoes! Daniel was a little hyper.












Katie gets prettier and taller each time we see her. Jenna can always be had for a good time. Sophie is always delightful. She calls Gil, Schnil because he calls her Snofi!













4 comments:

Julie/mom said...

What fabulous pictures! Thanks for sharing. Everyone looks SO good! All those big grandchildren. I can see their parents faces in them, it is amazing. I really enjoy seeing them all since I don't get to see them much. Everyone looked happy and delightful. A good time must have been had by all. Funny, though, your cold! People here in CA went swimming!! I was sweating. I heard your steaks were great.

Haley, I love your new hair, (new to me!) Jenna, I was shocked at your braces and glasses, I didn't know, they look good on you. lyssie has such beautiful teeth.

I must say, I thought Steven and Christopher are SO handsome! Really, those colors look great on them. Their hair looked great too. I was glad of that.

Schnil, do you ever look at this blog?

Nana said...

Julie, the last picture I put in the blog is always the first one everybody sees. and so the story is always backwards! And yes, I agree with you - those boys looked fabulous!

Julie/mom said...

Try clicking on the picture, then use your mouse and see if you can move the picture. You do that before you post.

JessicaG. said...

in fact nana you are correct i was in dead down stairs.