Saturday, September 20, 2008

Son of Rambow


Out of desperation at Blockbuster, I was forced to get the DVD Son of Rambow. I thought it might be passable and I wanted a video, so I got it.
I really enjoyed it! I thought it would all be documentary like, but it was a real movie, a real story.
It is about 2 lost boys - they come from two different, difficult family situations. The are opposites, but find themselves together. They decide to make a movie.
I encourage you all to watch it. It is quirky, funny, touching, sweet and has great imagination and fabulous editing.
Come on Tim, watch it!

7 comments:

Tim Glenn said...

How come I'm getting called out here?

Now I'm going to have to watch it.

Julie/mom said...

It just seemed like a movie you would enjoy. First person to watch it and comment on it, I will send them a dollar.

Candice said...

Julie,

I have already seen this movie, and although I was embarrassed to say the title outloud at Sunday dinner, I really did like the movie. Do I get the dollar???? I was scared that something awful would happen to the boy at the end, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Julie/mom said...

Yes, you did it first! Send me your address! Yea for you. Was this a Sunday Dinner up in Utah?

Tim Glenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim Glenn said...

Candice! I watched this movie last night just so I could get that dollar! :)

G Dawney said...

We watched it quite some time ago. We could tell from the previews that we would like it and we saw it as soon as it came out at Redbox.

Loved It!!!