Monday, September 22, 2008

although they lost, I wish I could have seen it

Julie,

Did you watch that Dodgers game last night? Man, it looks like it was probably a great one, even if the Dodgers did lose. I still feel like they'll win the division and get to the playoffs... at least I hope they do.

On another note, to all of you BYU fans, you may have forgotten about your rivals to the north but we're ranked 17 now and also undefeated (run-on sentence). You guys had better watch out for that last game of the season, BYU is away this year. Mawahaha!

2 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Tim I watched a lot of the games, but my goodness it went on forever. Sadly, I turned away as Casey Blake's count was round 2 strikes. I guess he struck out the next pitch. I had to check the football game, we have a real tough Fantasy Football league here.

I was also glad that DeWitt did not do the striking out, he got a hit. The boys all like to tease me because I root for him. He needs it, he is just a baby dodger, and I would like to cut his hair.

Good luck on that last U of U game!

Christopher said...

I hope both teams stay undefeated till the last game. Somebody's going to go away heartbroken, and I'm putting my money on blue to keep the record :)