Friday, October 24, 2008

BBA BP!


Attention! Attention! The location of the BBA BP has been changed to Tatia's house. 5:00 pm, Saturday, Oct. 25. Glenns and Coles - please RSVP to me! Oh, Steven - you are in California again, aren't you? How are the interviews going? Christopher, Tim, Hope, Morgan - you WILL be there, right? Haley, Allysa, Jessica and the Payson Paynes will be there! We won't be boring and sit around and talk (although, that can be very entertaining). Maybe we will have a pinata! Who will break it? I double-dog-dare you to try!

OH OH OH! I've got it... we'll have a McCain pinata and an Obama pinata and see which one breaks first!

5 comments:

Adam said...

tatia i think that your pinata idea is brilliant!!!

Tim Glenn said...

I'll be there

Nana said...

this is me jenna i call obama i want to BREAK him!

sophia here - i call him as well to break!
TEE Hee

Julie/mom said...

JENNA - what do you mean?? "break Obama"?? I don't get it.

Zak said...

mom, they're talking about pinatas

"we'll have a McCain pinata and an Obama pinata and see which one breaks first"