Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BIRTHDAY FOR MARSDEN



Sherma cooked a birthday dinner for Marsden last night - it was a surprise. This made Marsden and Lynette very delighted. We had Harvest soup - Baked apples, sw pote, butternut squash, acorn squash w/ ginger, nutmeg, & cinnamon in half & half. Next course - Salad w/ homemade zesty orange dressing, then, Chix Enchiladas and Karen Estrada's rice. For dessert, a little choc turtle by Weight Watchers, 1 pt. Then we went to a movie that the men picked - "Max Payne". We had a happy evening.

Tatia dropped in just before they arrived. She helped me with last minute preparations. Dad & I were so happy to have her help. Everybody, have a nice day.

6 comments:

Julie/mom said...

sounds like a tasty, fancy dinner! The "Marsden's" are lucky to have you as friends.

G Dawney said...

So, does this mean I have been fired from Sous Chef job?

Nana said...

Dawney, what does your insignia mean. I can't quite really see what it is. AND,no,YOU are expected to come on Saturday, early to cook for the crowd. I feel overwhelmed and am almost ready to throw in the towel and put all these dinners into yours and tatia's hands.

G Dawney said...

Oh thank goodness!! Cause I would miss cooking.

My picture is an example of nonrepresentational abstract art. The kind of thing that I paint. And it's blue.

Quinn said...

i like blue

Nana said...

Today, I am very blue.