Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One Of My Favorite Things

Tatia has asked me to do one of my favorite things!
She suggested that I make up ANOTHER blog! Ok, don't twist my arm.
This is for ALL political conversations!
It will be a great place to exchange thoughts and ideas. We can get to understand the other's perspective, we can learn from each other. Let's DISCUSS!
Some like Politics, some don't; so therefore it will be on a different site. If you want to get into the action, go HERE, which is ppayne.blogspot.com That stands for Political Payne, get it. Pretty good. It doesn't matter what side you are on, make a post, make a comment!

You are all invited!
The best thing to remember is that we might have different ideas, that's ok; no two muffins are the same, but they still taste good.
Check your gmail accounts for your invite and compose something political.

The only 2 misspellings found by the computer were: Tatia and Ok

2 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Bethany - I have a post on the NEW payne political. I just read some new comments of yours, so I am now posting more on PPayne.blogspot.com come over!

Nana said...

I was annoyed to see their pictures on our Blog. I am so tired of them both and I don't like either one of them. I do like McCains wife. I think she is classy. I don't think I like Sarah, either. I'm not sure why. All this from a well-seasoned muffin!