Monday, December 8, 2008

Christopher for Sale


So I have found a new talent, and I'd love to get some more practice. I am a furniture maker! Pictures to come. So if anybody has something they need and you can't quite seem to find something to fit right in the store (dressers, tables, night stand, bookshelf, cabinets maybe), I'm happy to do it. I've got Cherry, Maple, Oak, Poplar, and Walnut to make stuff with, and samples of each. I would expect you to pay for the cost of the wood and maybe just a bit extra so I can buy my own equipment.

Any furniture made should last roughly 100 years and be classy enough to sit in Nana's front entry way.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Christopher, I'm thinking - My house is so full of furniture, I'm always giving some of it away. I wish I could think of something I needed - actually you could make me a little step stool - I like alder with knots. I have an antigue step stool that you could copy - and maybe you could even sell some of those. Everybody needs a stepstool. Luv ya

Bethany said...

I loved the "classy enough to sit in Nana's front entry way." That is actually a helpful description of your expertise level! :)

GBART said...

Christopher
I need a little shelf built for my T V
I'll show you next time you are here

Bumpa