Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dec 13th 2008


We went in D and T's car. Don drove us to the court house in SLC. We parked our car then took the Trax. It took us right up to Abravanel Hall where we were scheduled to see Kurt Bestor. He puts on a mean show. We all had such a great time. It was a very fun evening. The only two missing were Dawney and Mark. Dawney was working that night.




We just got inside. It was very cold outside. Dad is enjoying Tatia.
Bart and Diana were having fun. I told Bart to keep his eyes open while I took their picture.


Dinner at Zinn's - we met a cute little girl/server - part of the family that owns Zinn's. Don got her name and info to give to Christopher. (I should have taken a pic of her ).




4 comments:

Julie/mom said...

beautitul tie on bumpa; nana you look lovely with your RED hair!

Candice said...

I think I bought that tie for bumpa??? It came with a pink shirt, but I think that was too much for him.

I remember that restaurant as being very yummy!

G Dawney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
G Dawney said...

No one told me it was an anniversary party! I just thought it was a Kurt Bestor concert. Boy, does that pull me in two different directions! I guess it is a good thing that I didn't know when I declined the invitation.

Well, Happy Anniversary!!!