Monday, December 8, 2008

How about Ebeneezer?


Last night Dad and I were invited to Curtis Beesley's house in N. Salt Lake for dinner. While eating Curtis told us, among other things, that they very nearly named their only son, Ebeneezer after his great great grandfather who came across the plains with Brigham Young and he became the Mormon Tabs' first choir directer! They said they would have called him "Neezer". I thought that might be a fun little name for our little boy who will be born in April. How about that Candice? tee hee. Besides "Neezer", I have a nother name that I have always loved - Wolfe Juarez! We could call him GW. After Gilbert Wolfe. Doesn't that sound mellifluous? I think that is a great name especially after seeing "Twilight" which Dad and I just wandered into while waiting for our real movie to begin. We LOVED IT!! What a fabulous movie. Curtis also showed us around his neighborhood. They hobnob with neighbors such as, Dieter (now there's a name) Uchtdorf, Davied Bednar, the Colemons, Koffords, Russell Ballard, and Craig Jessops. C and S were very nice. Steph showed me a pig I had given her when they lived in the Wayment home. I think she had had a miscarriage. She said she knew I really loved her if I would give her one of my pigs made by John Kennedy. After the dinner and seeing her "decorated house for Christmas" we piled into our various cars and drove off to see the "Christmas message" from the First Presidency at the Conference cntr. I was so tired I fell asleep. Dad and I decided we would just stay home and watch our TV as the Conf Cntr is so big that it has to be watched on a moniter anyway. The favorite thing of the whole day was to come home, turn off the Christmas lights, walk upstairs and climb into bed. Everyone have a nice day - I love you all. Nana

10 comments:

G Dawney said...

Mom, your favorite thing is always to climb into bed!!

Candice - I actually think the "Wolfe" suggestion sounded like a possibility.

Nana said...

To CMP - That would be my second greatest gift. The first? when Tatia actually named Sophie, Sophia Madelyn!!

Julie/mom said...

I also liked the name Wolfe!

Do It!

Candice said...

GAG!

Candice said...

But I DO appreciate the suggestions! I'm not naming my baby wolfe, I might as well name him Bear!

G Dawney said...

Bear is Ok, but Wolfe is better!

Nana said...

Would you rather name your baby "GAG"?

I also liked "Bear", but I prefer Wolfe. Actually, there is a commentater on CNN with the name of Wolfe or wolf. And I knew of a little boy by the name of Wolf. I have loved the name ever since.

GBART said...

I vote for Coyote

Dad

GBART said...

How abour "Rhoad Runner Juarez

Candice said...

Ha Ha