Sunday, May 13, 2007

Anyone Of These Presents Would Have Been Good Enough On Their Own, Even the Card!

What I don't get, is this is the LAST part that I am typing, yet it is appearing up at the top. I don't get it. And I added these pictures after the first ones. Hmmm, I guess I am still learning. And I don't know how to turn the picture, so just turn your head. It will be your exercise for the day. -- So if you want to know what I said first, go to the bottom of this post and read your way up, or just enjoy the backward nature of it all.


Here is my first snorkling set. Kerry purposefully got red for me - very nice! See's Candy!! Yummy. We all tried them. Zak liked the coffee ones the best!
To hear my "ipod" with speakers. It works well. Chase read those instructions for me and got it going.
Floating lounge for the pool - can't have too many.

Griffin and me before I opened all my presents
Griffin said this was his toy. They are clips that hold your towel down as you are laying out in the sun.
I am laughing at the card Kerry gave me. It was funny.
We all shared the Razzles. Fun.
These are "glow bugs". You can't tell from the picture, but the "bugs" light up. We all ate the glow bugs too.



Happy Mother's day to me and all the other mothers that peek at this blog but are TOO chicken to post. I had to play the piano during sacrament meeting for the primary, I did GREAT. They sang well. (You happy Zak?) When Kerry finally got home from church after fulfilling his duties, I got to open my presents. Quinn and Kylie were the photographers. They did well too.


8 comments:

Julie/mom said...

The title of this post is what Kerry kept saying every time I would open anothe present. He was right. It was All VERY nice.

Steven said...

Happy Mother's Day! Because you are my mother I won't punish you for the grammar error in the title of your post.

Julie/mom said...

It's hard to live in a family of proper English speakers. Dad says we've got to stop letting those boys go to school and stuff.

Quinn said...

Also because it's mother's day I wont tell you that "stuff" is not a good word

Zak said...

"stuff is not a good word"

"good" is not a *good* word it is not *good* becuase it is not very descriptive, it is hard to tell what you really mean. what you could have said "stuff is not a descriptive word" thats why teachers don't let you use it.

"stuff is not a good word"
you shouldn't tell what the word isn't, say what it is. you could have said "stuff is a bad word" but bad is also a very dumb/vague so the best thing to say would be "stuff is a very vague" (though "very" isn't the best word either.

and I was willing to post that because it is not "younger brother day"


oh, and happy birthday Mom!

Quinn said...

It is not mom's birthday

See what school does to us

G Dawney said...

Julie - Please keep sending these boys to school. They will drive your crazy if you keep them at home!

Julie/mom said...

THIS IS KYLIE
Yes! I don't have to go to school.thxhune