Tuesday, May 8, 2007

At home Christopher, At school Steven

when I'm at home Mom often accidentally calls me Christopher. she'll say something like "Christopher, hold this for a second" or "Christopher, did you practice your piano?". then, I respond saying "yea, Christopher did you practice your piano?" it is very funny.
But while I'm at school my very, very old English teacher (old Mrs. Sismonado) calls me Steven. She taught Steven light a billion years ago, but still remembers him and I guess I remind her of him. often I'll raise my hand and she'll say "Steven, whats the answer?" she always catches herself right away, but I think it's kinda funny.



that is a picture of my
teacher's pet dinosaur she
had when she was young

7 comments:

Steven said...

We thought Sismondo was ancient when I was there. Sismondo probably also taught when mom was there, and mom probably thought she was ancient.

Quinn said...

Zak also forgot to say that she wears her pants extremely high also (the h is her head, the p is how high her pants are, and the f is her feet

H


P









F

Quinn said...

the pants are a little bit lower

Zak said...

yea right, her pants aren't lower than that, her pants are practically over her head..

G Dawney said...

I don't remember a teacher named Sismondo. What school are you talking about?

Zak said...

foothills middle school
aka foothills junior high

Quinn said...

I had find some random words to be the last writer so