Wednesday, May 30, 2007

racquetball


Meet Mike Bailey. Previously employed by NASA, he is now a professor in BYU's very own IT department. Very nerdy with a large gut and slow moving. Don't get me wrong - he's a great guy, and probably one of my favorite professors.

He slaughtered me at racquetball today.

I heard he played and mentioned it today to him. I consider myself a fairly good racquetball player, so asked me if I could play him today, I was somewhat doubtful. Boy did I get a surprise! He's just one of those guys that really knows how to hit the ball to all the right places. I probably played at the top of my game (rising to the challenge and all that), and afterwards he said I was the quickest player he's played in a long time. He still beat me all 3 games.

My new goal is to beat my professor at racquetball. I just thought you should meet him.

6 comments:

Julie/mom said...

i see no gut - you've got a nice goal.

Zak said...

old guys always seem to be good racketball players

Julie/mom said...

i would quickly edit your post and this time spell racquetball correctly

Christopher said...

That's a stupid spelling for the word.

Also, the gut is there, I guess you just can't see it.

Quinn said...

Christopher, you should tell your professor the on our blog were talking about his gut

Julie/mom said...

THIS IS KYLIE
how old is that guy?he is old.at least he's got some hair still.