Thursday, May 17, 2007

Things I've Been Doing

I have some time between my classes, so I thought I'd post some more pictures of things from this past semester.

Christopher and I had an assignment for humanities where we had to create an abstract painting. While listening to music we released all our pent-up emotions and spewed them across our canvases in brilliant shades of blue, green, and yellow, and purple. Very cathartic. Very draining. Here is me after the completion of my masterpiece. It is currently priced at $1.2 million.I've also been working out a lot. Here is a little picture I took. A little more info: I actually took a picture at the beginning of the year so you could see how huge I've gotten. So this is pretty much a before and after. I did my best in the second picture to make everything in the room EXACTLY like the first picture, just to have a better comparison.
I also decided that instead of getting a real job I'll just start a modeling career. I did a little gig just recently for BYU's IT program. Check it out here <---Click on this

6 comments:

Julie/mom said...

can't believe you were able to cut, paste and paint without me!

Your workout routine seems to be working....

Julie/mom said...

Hey, and you need to show us a picture of your FINISHED masterpiece.

Zak said...

those are good pictures I like the way your watch is still on in the working out pic

Quinn said...

Steven you didn't make your arm muscles big enough.

Nana said...

I liked you better the more modest way. You look like fancy smancy baseball player who has spent years using steroids.

Quinn said...

have you noticed that all the comments on this page (except for mine) are all on the same day?