Sunday, May 13, 2007

First Piano Recital!

"May The Force Be With You" - that takes on a new meaning when it comes to piano lessons. Zak and Quinn were (are) not too happy to be involved with the piano, but I am sure in many years to come they will thank me. Kylie mostly loves it. They are all 3 VERY good at it. These are pictures of their first recital.

Sister April Steimle always has a recital for her students and this year, sweetly, she invited Zak, Quinn and Kylie to join it. I said YES! Zak, sadly, said NO!! Quinn and Kylie did VERY well. I was proud. If I was more adept at this computer/blogging, I would have a video for you. Maybe I could add that later.

3 comments:

Quinn said...

I also said no many times but I got forced to go anyway

G Dawney said...

That's what Mom's are for, Quinn.

Nana said...

so proud of both Quinn and Kylie for going to the recital. Some day Heavenly Father will thank youfor going, as well.