Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Help an old lady out...

I need to know how old you are, and what grade you are in. There are too many of you for me to keep track of! I don't know how your mother does it.

Christopher is 23 and turning 24 in November, in his second year (?) at BYU.

Steven [I always thought that Steven was a Stephen] must be 21, cause Tim is 22 [that is also how I figured out Christopher's age]

Chase is either just turned 18 or is about to, and must be a senior in High School ['cause Morgan is]

And after that, I don't have any more children to compare you to, so I have no idea!

I can do Tatia's family the same way down to Daniel, but I am lost with Bart's kids. I just know that they are all younger than mine.

Candice's child is easy, 'cause, so far, there is only one of him and he was baptised last year, so that makes him 8. But I'll lose track of him in about 2 years time.

Please answer, forthwith.

15 comments:

G Dawney said...

Beth is 26 and is no longer in school

Tim is turning 23 in June, and is in his final year of classes at the U of U

Jessica is turning 19 in May, and graduated last year

Morgan is turning 18 in June, and graduates this year.

Julie/mom said...

Christopher is 23, in his Junior year. Steven will turn 22 in July - he just completed his 2nd year, Chase is 18 - starting byu in the fall, Zak is 14 finishing the 8th grade, to start high school in the fall, Quinn is 11 and finishing the 6th grade, Kylie will be 8 on the 19th and to be Baptised on June 2nd and she is finishing the 2nd grade and finally Griffin is 3!

Quinn said...

I am 1 year older than Danial or the same age

G Dawney said...

Quinny, you can either be the same age OR one year older. You can't be both!

Quinn said...

I meant that if I have a birthday and then Danial does we are the same age, and if I just have a birthday then i'm older than him (by the way I can post at this time because I had to go home sick from school)

Christopher said...

If Dawney is an old lady, maybe she is even older than Sismondo. Do you wear high pants and had a pet dinosaur too?

G Dawney said...

Christopher:
Thou art only mark'd for hot vengeance and the rod of heaven
Thou art a very ragged Wart.
Thou surly spur-galled measle!

Zak said...

does that mean old or not old?

Quinn said...

I think she is calling Christopher old, anyway Christopher got dissed Shakespeare style

Christopher said...

I think what Dawney is referring to, is she used to babysit Shakespeare back when she was younger, and these were the insults he used to say.

Zak said...

oh! I get it now. she had a pet dinosaur when she was young, babysat Shakespeare when she was middle aged and here she is now!

Zak said...

mom is now on her knee's laughing at all these comments

G Dawney said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one rolling in the aisles.

Christopher - Shut up!

Quinn said...

Wow Dawney was really hard on Shakespeare if he did those kinds of insults!

Quinn said...

all of that went through a lifespan of 5 days