Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Could I Buy Another Vowel?

I was watching the Ellen show today and she talked about this food (to the right).

I had no idea what it was so I came to "google" it. I tried and tried to spell it...piaa, peia, peaia. Nothing would come up. I said out loud, I just can't figure out how to spell this word! Chase, can you spell it, and I said it. He said, "no, I have never heard of that before....just a minute, is that a Spanish word?" "Yes", I said. "Spell it P-A-E-L-L-A", the bright boy said. It worked.

Paella, a rice and seafood dish. It is loaded with garlic and onions and other spices that seemed to hurt my stomach just to read about them. The sea food part sounds good, I would like to have one bite before I die.

MY, ISN'T CHASE SMART!!

1 comments:

Nana said...

Yes, he is so smart and he's handsome and better than all that, he is so good!