Friday, May 4, 2007

Sunday Night = Bosca Night

Every Sunday night a group of our friends play a card game called Bosca. We get very competitive. The winner of each game gets "the belt," kind of like in boxing or wrestling. The winner of the last game of the night gets to keep the belt for the whole week. Right now the belt is just figurative, but one of these days we will go to toys R us and get a sweet looking belt for the winner to wear. Here is a picture:
These are not good cards in Bosca.

8 comments:

Quinn said...

I think Steven spelled bosca wrong
Zak just searched for "How to play Bosca" and it just kept saying "Bosca Clothes

Steven said...

All I know is that it sounds like Bosca. So I guess it could be boska, or bausca, or bauska, or boughsca, or boughska, or bauskha, or bhauskha, or if it was French it might even be baueoscuaet

Quinn said...

dont forget boksa, or mabey you always pronounce it wrong and it's spelled supercalifragilisticexpialadotious

Zak said...

when you say "these are not good cards in bosca" does it mean that it's bad that it has tweety on them, or the card numbers are bad?

Zak said...

that was actually Quinn who made the post right above mine, he accidentally signed on as me (zak)

I tried to find it, but couldn't find anything about a card game that is spelled something like "bosca"
(I Google'd all of your suggestions, even the French one

Quinn said...

Steven can you please answer my question

Quinn said...

I also know what it actually is,
IT'S 42

Steven said...

they were bad because the numbers were bad