Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Nana is in

I will try to contribute to this blog. Tomorrow maybe, right now my head is spinning. but I think Julie got me in. Thank you beloved child. I loved seeing Kylie and Quinn at the piano. Soon you will see Sophie and Tanner at the piano, as well!! I also loved seeing Kylie playing softball. She looked like she meant business!! I loved seeing Dawney and Quinn bartering back and forth. I was happy to find out that the BYU Boys are Sunday Night Card Players!! Dad and I just got back from our dinner at Pistol Petes. We had Tostadas. I am trying to clean my work room a little so am trying to get pictures in the scrapbook. Then I have to work on my bookmarks. I must make 55 for the Classics Club luncheon at the Salt Lake Country Club next Wednesday. I am also in charge of centerpieces on the tables. Am taking my old antique blue and white teapots and filling them with fresh flowers. Then I will set a little birdsnest beside each one. It will be lovely. I will be so happy when it is all done. For next year, the new President has asked me to be her historian. Does this mean mre scrapbooks? Life for me is not boring yet so I will not have to take all my clothes off and run through the flower show!!

1 comments:

G Dawney said...

Woot Woot!! Nana is in da blog!!!