Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The EasterEgg Hunt!


This was my favorite picture and Dad's least! But, so typical of all the children! We had a good time. Don was back in So Carolina for the week.
Tatia and her girls in their Easter outfits. Where's Daniel?
Here is Sophia - she found all her prizes!











Tatia is taking pictures.





Here is Daniel! He is planning on just eating the chocolate eggs. (I found the boiled ones set aside after he left!






Lyssy posing in the swing and enjoying her easter basket.
Haley and Allysa are good at vamping!






They can't wait to get out there and look for Easter eggs!


















Here is Christopher and Steven in their easter outfits? They ate a lot and entertained us. They are wonderful boys. I think right now they are deep into their finals.

6 comments:

Julie/mom said...

I LOVED the first picture, very funny. TATIA - you've got your hair done since I last saw you! Very nice. I love your dress too!

Great photography - must have good subjects and a great photographer.

Nana said...

Thank you, Julie, for responding. It hardly makes it worth all the trouble if no one responds but, I can always count on you. God must have known what a comfort you would be to my soul. I'm grateful to have you.

Candice said...

Julie, you said all the same things I was going to say about Tatia's hair - so pretty, obviously she just got it done; and pretty dress!

I want to know where you got it, Tatia, because those are all my colors. I want that dress! Did you really get it yourself???? or did Don or Mom or your children get it for you???

I love Haley's leopard sweater and everyone in their spring colors. Great photo - good job, Mom.

G Dawney said...

Such beautiful children. We must come from very good looking parents!!

Tatia said...

OK. I had to be reinvited to join the blog in order to comment because I changed my google account...so...what I TRIED to write the other day was ... I love ALL the pictures, and I know that I am a comfort to you, too, Mom. As for my hair... I went to Jessica's stylist. She had just done Mom's hair and it was GREAT. I really like my cut, but the color in real life is a little too yellow. My fault. I wanted to try something different. Dress...after wandering the mall with Haley, Allysa, and Don for 2 hours, we finally went into Dillards where I found the dress. Don didn't like what H & A were picking out for me (Tatia, you're not a teenager anymore). Truthfully, I wasn't comfortable in it either. But Don was picking such ugly grandma shirts that I finally told him that I would NEVER dress like his mother. It didn't offend him. I love my dress. Lots of cute clothes at Dillards. Too much money.

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness! Tatia, I completely just rolled over, laughing out loud at the 'NEVER dress like his mother' comment... priceless!