Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Let's Give Candice a List!

Ok, we can make a list of really fun things Candice can do while she waits for Teo to decide he is done with the womb.

Now, everybody participate. You all can come up with at least one thing. This will be fun.

Here are my thoughts:
1. Learn how to knit a scarf, then DO IT
2. Go back to that Crepe place at that mall and eat another delicious crepe
3. Go to a fabric store, look through the patterns and sew something!
4. Cold or hot, lay by the pool and read a book.
5. Play racquetball with me on Friday morning.

Ok - now put your ideas on the Comment Section....you know, the place where you can actually say stuff about the post. (If you don't comment, I WILL call you out!)

10 comments:

Steven said...

Do some jumping jacks.

Quinn said...

karaoke

Zak said...

pole vault

Tim Glenn said...

it's a known fact that babies love the zoo, maybe going there will get him out.

G Dawney said...

-Drink Peppermint Tea. (this may actually help).
-go to the plant nursery and plan a garden
-go to Home Depot and plan a new addition to your (future) house
-Karaoke (again)
-Fly to Salt Lake and have the baby here!!!!

Candice said...

Great suggestions. Plus, they made me laugh so that made me feel better just by reading them. Here's what I've done so far:

planted some flower pots for my tiny, little porch.
slept
walked Tigger
Took Tigger to get a hair cut and go to the Vet
swim
read a book by the pool

Maybe tonight I'll go Karaokeing. That sounds like fun. There is no way I could lift myself up on a pole vault. I could do half of a jumping jack, but then I would have to sit down. And Julie would totally beat me at racquetball!

I am going today to the acupuncturist!

Candice said...

My acupuncture appointment just got canceled. I guess I'm NOT having the baby this week.

Christopher said...

Practice having the baby with Gil. Be sure to mark the baby as soon as he comes out so they can't confuse him with the other babies born on that day.

Candice said...

What?

Christopher said...

I initially started just saying practice having the baby with Gil. The mental image made me laugh (Gil counting or something...really, I have no idea what it's like to have a baby). But then I remembered an episode from the Office where they did the baby marking thing. If you haven't seen it, that's a clip definitely worth watching.