Thursday, April 2, 2009

Head Count

Dearest Family...

I need to hear from you people! Next Thursday I am having a family dinner at my house. I posted on this about a month ago. Now I need to know who is coming.

Thank you Steven for calling last night. Steven and Christopher are coming.

HALEY HANSEN - Call me! I expect you to come. If you don't have my number, call Steven. If you don't have Steven's number, call YOUR MOTHER.

TATIA HANSEN - Please call me. I have no idea when you are at home and I need to know if your family is coming, especially how many.

CANDICE JUAREZ - Please have that baby! I can't count on Nana coming to my dinner until after you give birth!!! And Nana is my super-salad maker. So it affects my menu!

BART PAYNE!!! - You should call me anyway, just so I can catch up with you! Thursday is a school night, I know. But we really miss you and Diana and the kids. Dinner will be at 6:00 - does that work for you? Call me, call me, call me.

DIANA PAYNE - It wouldn't hurt if you called me either!

Julie Cole - I just love your kids! When is the next time you are planning a Utah trip?

Ok, I think I covered everyone. Oh Wait!

TIM AND HOPE GLENN - You are coming. No excuses.

I miss my BETHANY.

Ok, really now I'm done. You all have your assignments. :D

3 comments:

Quinn said...

it's spelled steven
if it was spelled stephen then it should be pronounced steffen, and thats just weird

Julie/mom said...

Sorry, Dawney, I am sure the meal and evening will be lovely, but we can't make it. Happy that my 2 boys will represent! They are good boys!

I also enjoyed you speaking to all those people directly.

Nana said...

Dawney, I'll make your salad. I think it will be delicious! Call me if you need anything else. And, this was one of my favorite blogs!