Friday, April 17, 2009

PJ's Coming In The Mail!

Hey Jenna and Sophie...remember when you picked some fabric out of Nana's cupboards for some pajama's?
I got them done today. I will send them tomorrow! Hope you enjoy them!

Pants (pj bottoms) for Jenna
tops and bottoms for Sophie...with capri sleeves!

baby blanket for Nana

Oh, and I am sending along a few business cards for when people say, "Oh I love that, where did you get it?"

p.s. I do not know what happened to my camera skills! All these pictures seem a bit blurry. Sorry. It really bugs me, but not enough to retake them and reput them in my computer.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Yes, you are Wonderwoman!! I can't believe it! The PJ's are so cute!!
the blanket is adorable (I think I'll have to send more fabric), the business cards are clever, and I loved seeing the pictures! Sooo fun!!j{I have another boys blanket here that I think would be much cuter if it had rick rack } Watch for it in the mail. Love you

Tatia said...

this is sophia
thank you so much for the PJ'si love mine i cant wait to put them on.
im so excited.
thank you again for the PJ'S i LOVE them.

Tatia said...

this is jenna and thank you so much for the pajama bottoms they are the BOM! Thank you thank you thank you thank you ilove them can`t wait for them to come!