Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Like A Free Item!

#1 - If you go to this site:

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090422-tows-coupon-downloads

you can get a FREE re-usable lunch bag from Whole Foods!
You need to print out the coupon, then go to the store and get your bag. I would do it soon, as I am sure it is "while supplies last".

#2 - Cheap item (Candice told me about this):

At Baskin Robbins, 31 Flavors, on Wednesday, April 29th from 5pm - 9 pm you can get a small scoop of ice cream for 31 cents.

I've got my coupon and hope to pick up my bag tomorrow!

1 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm jealous. Stores like Whole Foods simply do not exist here at Fort Lost in the Woods, MO. At our local generic store the staff continues to learn about my various requested items, such as arugula, kalamata olives, hummus, capers, roasted red pepper strips and no - lox (smoked salmon) does not come in a can.

I am now going to watch the Oprah Earth Day show in 15 minutes.