Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Blessing


Teo's baby blessing will be the first Sunday in June (June 7th). Of course, we'd love to have as much family as possible to attend. Teo will be wearing Gil's christening gown that he wore as a baby. The service begins at 1:00pm in the Burbank 3rd Ward. If you're coming, I'll give you directions. Following the blessing, we will be hosting a BBQ for family and friends at our apartment beginning at 3pm. We will be serving delicious hamburgers and potato salad. We hope you can make it!

6 comments:

Julie/mom said...

sounds great to me!

G Dawney said...

I'm shopping for a web cam this week. I believe that if you have an infant under the age of 12 months OR are expecting one, you should be required to also purchase a web cam!!
(Beth already has one.)

Candice we are so sorry to miss the blessing and the BBQ. But I expect to see muchas fotos.

Christopher said...

who are you having do the baby blessing?

also, that is pretty impressive that Gil still has his christening gown.

Candice said...

Bumpa is doing the honors.

Nana said...

FYI: I also have CMPJ's blessing gown.

Candice said...

Let's use that one for Lola.